Fri, Mar 31|
Participants will learn to create synergy and team goals, cultivate accountability, and coordinate effective team-building activities, effectively allowing them to achieve high performance.
Time & Location
Mar 31, 2023, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the Event
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the communication characteristics of high-performing teams.
- Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible team performance.
- Learn how to focus on goals and results effectively.
- Recognize the elements of team camaraderie.
- Learn what makes team building successful and what to avoid.