top of page
Thu, May 11|
Corporate College East
Inclusive Leadership - Corp College
Diversity of talent, customers and ideas is part of business today. When leaders understand what it means to be highly inclusive, they and their teams are positioned for success.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 11, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Corporate College East, 4400 Richmond Rd, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128, USA
About the Event
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand key traits of an inclusive leader.
- Support the business case for diversity and inclusion.
- Become more cognizant of bias, mindful of personal and organizational blind spots, and able to self-regulate.
- Develop a sense of increased curiosity with a more open mindset, a desire to understand how others view and experience the world, and a tolerance for ambiguity.
- Become more culturally intelligent, as well as more confident and effective in cross-cultural interactions.
- Increase their collaborative ability and ability to leverage the thinking of diverse groups.
bottom of page