Maxwell Method: High Performance Teamwork
Time & Location
About the Event
Teamwork is essential. The silo approach to growth just does not work. It requires everyone on the team to be working, and accountability is key. Having a bunch of hardworking individuals isn’t enough. Chemistry isn’t necessarily the answer either. No matter what, it is the leader’s responsibility to bring the team together and lead them to victory. The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork, by John C. Maxwell, was written so that it no longer matters who you are, what your background is, or what circumstance you face. You can count on these laws.
In the 17 Laws of Teamwork workshop, we will guide your team through the keys of high performance. Your team will discover the following:
• The Law of Big Picture and how they can consider it.
• The Law of the Niche, where they can add the most value.
• The Law of the Chain and how the strength of the team is impacted by the weakest link.
• The Law of the Scoreboard and how to play by it, identify key performance indicators, and know whether you are winning or not.
• And so much more. Throughout the workshop, each participant will build a plan of actionable next steps so they can take responsibility for making changes to increase their contribution as a team member.
The 17 Laws of Teamwork workshop will empower you and your team, elevating your ability to deliver great results.